Hello, my underlings. *ahem* I mean, my beautiful bloggers~ I hope you all had a lovely Christmas (or Hannukah or whatever else you may celebrate, or lack thereof). Anyways, today is a really cool post. And it’s also the first time I’ve ever been nominated to do a tag!
Here are the rules…
· Thank the person that tagged you and leave a link to their blog
· Add the following picture in your post
· Leave a link to the original post
· Create aesthetics for the 3 characters that the person who tagged you gives
· Make sure to use your own aesthetics
· Tag at least 3 other bloggers providing links to their blog
· List your own set of characters for the people that you’ve tagged
· Have fun
I used Pic Collage to make my aesthetics (thank you Raffi for the tip) and all of my images come from Pinterest.
Let’s get to it then!
Snow White from Snow White and The Seven Dwarves
Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz
Barbie from Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse
Thank you again so much for tagging me, Raffi! I really enjoyed making the aesthetic collages of the characters you gave me. I don’t even think I can choose a favorite! Now it’s time to return the favor…
- Sailor Moon from Sailor Moon
- Wonder Woman from Wonder Woman/Justice League
- Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad
I’d like to nominate
Thank you all so much for reading. What is your favorite of my aesthetics? Would you be interested in reading a post about what I got for Christmas? I don’t want to come off as spoiled or anything. Let me know in the comments!