My friend’s cat is adorable. That is all.
Welcome to the third day of Blogmas, here at I Was A Teenage Polar Bear. My name is Hailey and I will be your host today. Please buckle your seatbelts and keep your arms inside the vehicle at all time.
I am an overachiever. I’m not gonna lie. What makes it even worse is that I’m an overachiever who sucks at getting things done. But my previous record of being a failure doesn’t stop me from trying. Because I wanna be the very best (like no one ever was).
So here is my winter bucket list!
- Complete at least half of my winter TBR. Ideally I would complete the whole thing but I’m going through a bit of a reading slump right now so I don’t see myself reading all of those books. At least not before end of the year.
- Finish watching Stranger Things 2. I am terrible at watching things. It takes me far too long to do it because I don’t really have the time. I hope I can complete it soon though because it’s SO GOOD.
- Go see my faraway friends over Christmas break. I haven’t seen these girls since May (prom, yo) and I really want to be able to go and spend the night with them. Hopefully I’ll be able to.
- Fill out my college applications. *cries in paperwork*
- Do well on my SAT and ACT. I actually took the former yesterday and I’m eagerly awaiting my results.
- Pass my midterms with at least a B. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
- Not miss any days of school. I’ve been out a lot lately due to some killer migraines and I’m really scared that it will affect my performance on my upcoming exams (see previous nervous laughter). I think that if I can go this entire month without any absences, I can at least pass my exams.
- Complete Blogmas. Let’s do this, boi.
- Get in the Christmas spirit. I’ll do my best.
So yeah, what are some of the things you’d like to accomplish this December? Do any of ours match up? Come to think of it, does anyone have a way to get rid of migraines? See you tomorrow!